Your data is controlled and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your personal data is processed manually and electronically for the purposes of fulfilling our contract obligations to you, or providing quotations to you before entering in to a contract to provide advice, administration and management of your financial matters, namely:
- The provision of independent financial advice
- Recommending products and services based on your individual requirements
- Ensuring products and services are relevant based upon your financial and personal circumstances
- Reviewing your portfolio to provide the best services possible
- Managing and administering your account
Sensitive personal data is processed in accordance with the products or services we are managing, or you are seeking for us to manage and is collected only when necessary. This covers:
- Information about your children/dependants under the age of 18
- Your credit score
- Your health status and medical records
SN Financial Services Limited may pass your personal data to one or more of the following provider types, solely for the purpose of providing products, services or verification of eligibility of intended products or services. The types of organisations are detailed as follows:
- Service and product providers such as mortgage lenders, financial services providers and insurers
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Other financial advisers to assist and complement your overall service provision (e.g. final salary pension transfers)
- Debt collection agencies
- Any bodies where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
In some cases we may be required to pass your personal data to providers outside of the EU, where we take reasonable steps to ensure the control and handling of your data is equivalent to that of the GDPR.
Your personal information, including your consent status is recorded on to our client management database, Intelligent Office, provided by Intelliflo. This is a hosted platform provided by Intelliflo on the Azure platform. The latest date of consent types are recorded against each individual person.
You can access, review and edit your personal data through the SN Financial Services Personal Finance Portal by registering and logging in to the portal at https://snfinancial.mypfp.co.uk. This is a secure portal used for secure messaging, document uploading and accessing your policy information and valuations.
SN Financial Services Limited also use other electronic systems to process personal data to research and provide the best products and services to you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Mortgage Brain Anywhere and Twenty 7Tec – for mortgage quotations and comparisons
- FE Analytics – for fund and investment analysis
- Old Mutual Wealth UScan – for risk calculations
- Assureweb – for protection quotations
- Financial services providers wealth management platforms – for managing and maintaining your investments
SN Financial Services Limited use industry standard software applications to manage schedules and communicate electronically. Systems used include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Dropbox for Business
All applications are secured by password, PIN, pattern or biometric security.
SN Financial Services Limited would like to send relevant and appropriate information on complementary services that may be suitable to you. Consent for individual communication methods are detailed on the consent form and are optional. Consent may be removed for all or any communication method(s) at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at SN Financial Services Limited by emailing email@example.com or calling 01905 779697